WorkCron is an online cron job service. You may register an account on our site and add the URLs of your cron job scripts into our system, and we will access/trigger your cron job scripts at specified time or by time interval according to the setting you set.
By using WorkCron, you get abilities to:
- Add cron jobs in our system, and we will run your cron jobs per your settings.
- Get email notice about the execution status of your cron jobs.
- View execution logs of each cron job.
- Check the execution statistics of your cron jobs.
- Cron job run time predictions.
- Customize the HTTP method of your cron job HTTP requests from GET, POST, HEAD, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, CONNECT, OPTIONS and TRACE. With POST, PUT and PATCH, you can send body data along with the HTTP requests.
- Customize the HTTP headers of your cron job HTTP requests.