I installed TYPO3 on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger TYPO3's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering TYPO3's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your TYPO3 (Please install scheduler_http-Extension first before you go forward):
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set up scheduled tasks:
Set up TYPO3 scheduled tasks
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/index.php?eID=scheduler_http (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for TYPO3, we recommend to have the cron job run "every minute"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for TYPO3
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your TYPO3's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.