I installed Prestashop Cron tasks manager on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Prestashop Cron tasks manager's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Prestashop Cron tasks manager's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Prestashop Cron tasks manager:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Cron mode and Copy cron job URL at:
Set Cron mode and Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/adminxxx/index.php?controller=AdminCronJobs&token=xxxxxx (replace www.example.com/path with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Prestashop Cron tasks manager
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your Prestashop Cron tasks manager's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.