I installed OpenCart Follow Up Email on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger OpenCart Follow Up Email's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering OpenCart Follow Up Email's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your OpenCart Follow Up Email:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/index.php?route=extension/module/followup (set cron job to run every day)(replace www.example.com with your install location ). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for OpenCart Follow Up Email
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your OpenCart Follow Up Email's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.