I installed OpenCart BirthdayReminder on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger OpenCart BirthdayReminder's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by iSenseLabs officially at here, you may use WorkCron to trigger cron job script in OpenCart BirthdayReminder by iSenseLabs.
Our webcron service is best for triggering OpenCart BirthdayReminder's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your OpenCart BirthdayReminder:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 2 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Configure reminder time in your OpenCart BirthdayReminder:
OpenCart BirthdayReminder Reminder Time
- In field "URL to call", enter following URLs respectively for each cron job: http://www.example.com/vendors/birthdayreminder/notifyadmin.phphttp://www.example.com/vendors/birthdayreminder/notifycustomer.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for OpenCart BirthdayReminder
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your OpenCart BirthdayReminder's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.