I installed OpenCart AbandonedCarts on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger OpenCart AbandonedCarts' cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by iSenseLabs officially at here, you may use WorkCron to trigger cron job script in OpenCart AbandonedCarts by iSenseLabs.
Our webcron service is best for triggering OpenCart AbandonedCarts' cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your OpenCart AbandonedCarts:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Enable scheduled tasks in your plugin:
Enable Scheduled Tasks in OpenCart AbandonedCarts
- Copy Cron Job URL:
Copy Cron Job URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/index.php?route=extension/module/abandonedcarts/sendReminder
(set cron job to run every day)(replace www.example.com with your install location and replace store_id with your store ID. The default store is with ID 0.). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for OpenCart AbandonedCarts
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your OpenCart AbandonedCarts' cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.