I installed MODX virtuNewsletter on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger MODX virtuNewsletter's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering MODX virtuNewsletter's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your MODX virtuNewsletter:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/assets/components/virtunewsletter/conn/web.php?action=web/crons/queues/process&site_id=xxxxxx (replace www.example.com with your install location and replace site_id with your site's ID). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency.
Set up cron job for MODX virtuNewsletter
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your MODX virtuNewsletter's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.