I installed LiveAgent on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger LiveAgent's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering LiveAgent's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your LiveAgent:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set cron run interval and copy cron job URL at:
Set cron run interval and copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/scripts/jobs.php (replace www.example.com/path with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency(for LiveAgent, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 5 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for LiveAgent
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your LiveAgent's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.