I installed InfiniteWP on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger InfiniteWP's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
As recommended by InfiniteWP officially at here, you may use WorkCron to trigger cron job script in InfiniateWP.
Our webcron service is best for triggering InfiniteWP's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your InfiniteWP:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/cron.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for InfiniteWP, we recommend to have the cron job run "every 5 minutes"). Checkout below screenshot:
Copy cron job URL
Set up cron job for InfiniteWP
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your InfiniteWP's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.