I installed EvolutionScript on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger EvolutionScript's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering EvolutionScript's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your EvolutionScript:
- Open your cron job dashboard, add 3 cron jobs one by one. Firstly, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Copy cron job URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied for each cron job. e.g.
(replace www.example.com with your install location). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for EvolutionScript
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your EvolutionScript's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.