I installed Events Manager Pro on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Events Manager Pro's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Events Manager Pro's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Events Manager Pro:
- Before using WorkCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set Event Email Reminders WP Cron Time at:
Set Event Email Reminders WP Cron Time
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1 (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Events Manager Pro
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your Events Manager Pro's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.