I installed Drupal Elysia Cron on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Drupal Elysia Cron's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Drupal Elysia Cron's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Drupal Elysia Cron:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Set "Run cron on visitor's requests" and "Cron key" at:
Set "Run cron on visitor's requests" and "Cron key"
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/sites/all/modules/elysia_cron/cron.php?cron_key=xxxxxx
(replace www.example.com with your install location and replace cron_key with your cron key). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Drupal Elysia Cron
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your Drupal Elysia Cron's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.