I installed concrete5 on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger concrete5's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering concrete5's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your concrete5:
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- Copy cron job URL at:
Set Cron and Copy URL
- In field "URL to call", paste the URL you copied. e.g. http://www.example.com/index.php/tools/required/jobs?auth=xxxxxx&jsID=1 (replace www.example.com with your install location and replace auth with your website auth). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency (for concrete5, we recommend to have the cron job run "every hour"). Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for concrete5
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your concrete5's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.