I installed Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin on my server, and I want to set up a cron job to trigger Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin's cron job script. What should I do to set up the cron job?
Our webcron service is best for triggering Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin's cron job script. Just follow below simple steps to configure cron job for your Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin:
- Before using WorkCron, please add define('DISABLE_WP_CRON', true); to your wp-config.php file to disable the WP Cron System.
- Open your cron job dashboard, click on " Cron Job" button.
- In field "URL to call", enter http://www.example.com/wp-cron.php (replace www.example.com with your install location). Choose an appropriate cron job execution frequency. Checkout below screenshot:
Set up cron job for Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin
- If necessary, finish the other optional settings.
- Click "Create Cron Job" button. You're done! WorkCron will trigger your Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin's cron job script dutifully according to your time setting.
- If you haven't registered your WorkCron account yet, click on the "add a password" link on the top to add an email and password to your account.